Friday, May 23, 2014

Re-roof

Hey all, so yesterday my mom and I went to the beach. It was a ton of fun! I got a lot of cool shells and we played in the water a bit.

Today is the day...
Yesterday I finished cleaning out my mini-house. And today I shingled it. My mom has some of shingles left over from when we re-did our roof. So I can use those, I just have to cut them down to size.
I'm excited to start making the furniture. I want to make everything. Including the beds and mirrors and stairs and the bath. And all that great stuff. I don't know how yet, but I WILL figure it out.

Bethany and I are going to make brownies (paleo), and then we are going to snuggle and watch a movie. She and i have been spending a lot more time together lately. She's a lot of fun.

Ummm, so I showed my brother my Story board on Pinterest today. He gave some...interesting ideas! It was fun to see what some of his thoughts were.

Anyway, Beth is starting the movie. I better go!

Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)