Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Rabbits.

Hi...
I have been thinking, (a dangerous pastime) I know. And...hold it. Hold everything!!!
I have to go!
                                                          *crickets chirping*
                                                               A little later...
Ben got a rabbit!! Okay, he has wanted to get a rabbit for a long time, and the closest he had ever been to getting one, was when Finlay killed one. But today Ben and I were on that back deck and he saw the rabbit. He ran and grabbed his pellet gun, and I kept an eye as to where the rabbit was. After 10 minutes of finding the rabbit again with his scope, he took the shot. And we got it!! This is awesome.

Well, my dad is home, it's early for him to be home. Not that I'm complaining, just commenting...and excited.

Wow...another really short post.
Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)