Imba Wimbo

Hey guys, my brother and I were watching Studio C. For those of you who have never heard of it/seen it, you must go to Youtube right now and look it up...I'm waiting....go on. Why are you still reading this?
I have spent so many hours collectively watching their videos. If you are looking for a good way to waste your time, and you're tired of those cat videos that are your last resort, go watch Studio C!!!!!

Wow, time went by fast...it's 3:27....
I'm hungry, and I want something sweet, but I have to cut down on my sugar. Why you ask? Well, I went to a doctor's appointment and found out I'm allergic to eggs. Really? That's like one of my main breakfast items. So that's fun. Bethany and Mom are also trying to get me to cut back on my sugar and bread. We've also been juicing more. I guess I could make a banana, chocolate protein powder shake. Mmm, that sounds good.

Its a sunny day, and I'm planning on going for a bike ride (can you see me struggling for topics?).
I rediscovered the movie Mighty Joe Young. We used to own it, (it used to be my favorite movie), but then we got a DVD player, and all the VHSs were given away (including Mighty Joe Young). Then I saw the trailer on some old website, and I was really excited. I have been listening to the theme song again. I used to listen to it over and over, and it would annoy Ben (all this happened when I was 7 or 8). The song is called "Imba Wimbo" or "The Windsong". It's in Swahili. I have so many memories associated with that song.

My mom and I are going to on a walk in a sec. I better go get dressed. Uhg, I LIKE loafing around in my pajamas, thank you very much. I am so lucky to be home-schooled. If I wasn't, I would have to get dressed every morning and go to a place that is filled with loud people. Yay for homeschooling!!!

Toodlepip

Comments