A Little While Later...

Today was testing for us. We woke up at 6:00 and had to be at this church place by 8:30. It was so hard to stay awake because I normally wake up at 8:30. Anyway, we got to the church, and we were all herded into different rooms for the different grades. I was fine for the Reading and Comprehension, but I kinda panicked on the Math section. I'm a bit nervous to see my results. I hope I did well.

All my fishies disappeared. Did they die? I don't know, but I'm sad they're gone.

I just got a huge load of books from the library, and I have been reading them (duh). My point is that I haven't read in a while (haven't made a library run in a while), and I didn't realize just how much I missed books.

The other day I was talking with my mom, and I realized that I have gotten 3 book ideas from Pinterest. I used to tease my sister about being on Pinterest all the time, but now I know why she was.

Last night I had the weirdest dream that I was writing a blog post, and it was SOOOO long. Then I woke up and I thought, "Oh! I can write about all that I wrote about in my dream." But then I forgot it. So now I decided to just write about this. Yuperooy.
                                                          ****************
                                                             A while later....
I just got back from helping my mom with an emergency cleaning situation. I got a couple donuts out of it (I shouldn't have had them, but I did). It was fun.

My family has been playing this game every day. It's called Monopoly Deal.  It is a ton of fun, and I find it really strategic. I, being the youngest family member, have taken it upon myself to win. Against all odds will I prevail. Anyway, it's time for me to go humiliate the rest of the Yackels.

Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts