The Doctor

He has become my new best friend. Yes, that's right folks. The Doctor.
I am currently writing this from the library where I am trying not to scream. I finally got guys, I finally got it!!! Doctor Who shall become the companion of mine on many a rainy night. But wait! It's sunny, I'll feel guilty for staying under a blanket and in the darkness watching Doctor Who. But I have to! I just got it...
Well, I should probably take each episode in stride and not watch the entire season in one day, like I did with Sherlock.

But hey, it was good and now I have to wait so long for the third season!!! Uhg, but that's a whole other rant for a whole other time.

Well, we are leaving the library and I had to post real quick about my abounding happiness. I can't believe how long I've been waiting for it and one day it just SHOWS UP!!!!! Oh my goody goody gumdrops (that's odd!!!

Toodlepip

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)