Rushed

Hey! I lived through the debate! I feel like I did an okay job, but I'm not that happy about it all. Jessie (my partner) forgot to emphasize the medicinal uses of coral and that didn't help.  I also wasn't understanding the topicality of it all. Uhg, I did horribly.

Anywho, I guess that last night was the blood red moon. I didn't really think about it not being visible. The clouds reflected the eerie glow of malice and the color of blood from the usually pure moon. Okay, not sure where that came from. Anywho, it's pretty cool 'cuz I've never seen a lunar eclipse before. I hope I'm not building this up in my mind, and it won't be as cool as I thought it would be.

Also, I've been watching Doctor Who, it is awesome!

I'm going to try something. See, the words are white so if I didn't have the highlighter then it would look like this. See? See? I just wrote see? in complete white ink. That's fun playing around.
Experiment finished.

Wow, I don't know what to say now.

Oh, I started a new novel. Let's see, I have...War Games, Fer: A Lost Girls Tale, The Mirror, and My Father's Keeper. I don't know how I'm going to balance all of them.

Urrmm, Arkansas. I have begun to start the packing list, and I'm nervous that I'll forget something big, like my toothbrush, OH! I need to add that! I'll be right back.
Okay, I added it.

Wow, these posts are really short. We're so busy trying to get ready for AR, and I was also running a ton of errands with mum to get food for the big trip. Everything has been so rushed in the past few days, not that that's a bad thing. It just takes a lot of preparation to go places.

Anywho, I really have to go.
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Oh, you're going to Arkansas? Cool! I always love going on vacation! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a big vacation for us. We're all really excited. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts