Bob

So, today is the last day in my house, and I have finished packing.
I guess you guys are probably sick of hearing about Arkansas. Moving on....

...to last night! Beth and I had a lot of fun. We made brownies and watched a movie together, but before that, we couldn't stop laughing. We must have had the giggles or something. There was one time when she said "*gasp* Do you want to be a wheel barrow?" I obviously had no idea what she was talking about, so I replied, "Of course. I've always wanted to be a wheel barrow." But then I realized she was talking about where she takes my feet, and I have to walk around on my hands while she pushes my feet. It didn't end well.

It's sunny, OH! I know I said I was moving on from my trip (sorry), but I found out that while we are there, there is a high chance of having 2 thunder and lightning storms.
I don't know if that's cool or not cool. I'll figure it out later. Oh, and we're supposed to also get a warm rain, one of my favorite weather conditions. But enough about weather, this isn't a news report or something like that. *points to invisible person sitting in chair* "And back to you..., MOM!! You just crushed Bob! Never mind guys, she crushed Bob."

Hmm, I really want more brownies, and I need more sleep. Goodness, I'm so tired; I can barely keep my eyes open.
Signing off,
Toodlepip


Comments

Popular Posts