Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Ads

Ok, so as some of you may have noticed...I added ads to my blog. It will slowly earn me money. Like, for every click that I get I earn like, .1 of a penny. SO please click around on the ads and on the ad links and stuff. I want to earn as much money as I can.
One of my dad's friends made a blog when he was 20 and added ads, and he makes like...1000 a year. So I know it won't be immediate that I'll earn  money. But still. I'll earn money eventually. And I have to warn you, some of the ads might be a little odd. But I can't change them.

Also, the debate is coming fast and I'm nervous. I really hope that I can not crash and burn and die when I get up there. I really hope I do well.

Um, oh! My bro is watching Agents of Shield and I'm not a good multitasker. I don't want to miss it.
Sorry,
Toodlepip

2 comments:

  1. Please, no spoilers! I haven't been able to watch it since Sereina's been working the closing shift. :( But we'll watch it soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, if there were spoilers I would have added a huge red sign that said, Spoilers Ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)