Underhills...Yay!!

Hey,
Sorry I didn't post for the last days. I was sleeping a lot and trying to get better. Now I can talk and I am actually feeling pretty great.

Mom and I are going on a date in a sec, we are also going to the library and Home-school Potpourri. For those of you who have never been, it is a place of scholars, of learning, and of comfort, and of many good memories. Ok, so, it is a used, Christian book store, and we have been going there for...as long as I can remember. It is crowded with bookshelves and little nook and crannies, so we would play hide and go seek every time we went. Oh, I gotta go, be back in a flash.

And we're back. My mom had in-store credit from bringing in old books before, so we went and used it. Turns out she had $90 worth of in store credit. Yay!!! I got so many books. So, I got the entire Series of Unfortunate Events, and (hold on to your seat Alina) The Royal Diaries!!! I got Elizabeth: The Princess Bride, Mary: Queen of Scots, and Elizabeth: Rose of the House of Tudor. SO I am psyched about that.

We also went to a little cafe that we had never been to before. We had a groupon so that was awesome. I got a BLTTC. It was really good, and I had a ton of fun with momma. It was called The Lyon Den cafe.

On the way home we swung by the furniture store (moms looking for a bed table) and it was UNDERHILLS!! I just love Underhills. They have so much furniture and bunk-beds and etc. that it is the PERFECT place for hide and go seek. Also, they were playing Finding Nemo. So I took off my shoes and curled up with a pillow on one of the couches. I was there for...30 minutes. I wasn't able to watch much though.

Anywho. I have so many books to read. I got a ton from the library last week, and I got a ton this week. Really happy that I have a lot of reading material. I'm going to go read, and do stuff.

Toodlepip






Comments

  1. :D :D :D YAY!!! I only own Elizabeth: Red Rose of the House of Tudor, out of the ones you got. That is so COOL!!! Home-school Potpourri is the best place to get Royal Diaries!

    I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still just so excited that I got them. Yay!!

    And I'm glad I'm feeling better too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)