The Missing

Wow, I have been thinking a lot about time and I'm really getting sad. There is so little time to do things, it seems as if the days are passing too fast.
Also, I'm reading this really interesting series called The Missing. At first it seems kinda weird, but then it gets really good. It's about kids who find a way to time travel and a whole bunch of other cool stuff! I really like it.
I'm also a little frustrated with Sherlock, they leave you at such a cliffhanger. It should be illegal!!

Wow, I have a feeling today is going to be a reeeally short post. I have to do a ton of writing and piano, well, I want to, I don't HAVE to. I just make a mental to-do list and then prioritize my items on the list. Then if they aren't done by the end of the day then I add them to tomorrows list.

So yesterday was Mon. (obviously) and on Monday they have Speech and Debate. The homework was having to come up with a speech about how God can be Merciful and Just at the same time. So I am working hard at it.

I'm going to make a list of songs I am in the process of learning.
1.He's a Pirate
2.A Thousand Years
3.Counting Stars

Songs I want to learn after I'm done with the ones up there.
1. Let it Go
2.Do You Want To Build a Snowman?
3. Apologize
4. Radioactive
Yup, those are my top songs I want to learn on the piano!

Um...that's all I got.
Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts