My Lunch (Ha!!)

Hello WORLD!!

The process of cleaning out my mini-house has begun. And it is disgusting!! You see, it has quite a few spiders living there, and I have to clean it all out. Blech!! But I shall persevere.

I'm feeling really productive today. I got all my schoolwork done by 10:00, and I have already practiced piano, done quite a bit of writing, played a mathematical card game, developed some more of the War Games plot, and got inspiration from Pinterest. I then rushed off to write some more. I have gotten a lot of stuff done today!!!

Hrrmm, I want to have a nice satisfying long post, but, at the same time, I want to work on my mini-house again. 

It is a glorious rainy day. I love these days. They have such promise to them, and the rain improves my disposition considerably! I don't know why, but my entire family thinks it's gloomy.
I love the sound of rain on the rooftop, because it's relaxing.
I'll probably go splash around outside a bit later. Yeah, that sounds like fun. I'll put on my big ol' rain-boots, grab the dog and go for a walk. Mmm, sounds good!

For lunch I had a SB and H. Most of you would have a PB and J, but I'm allergic to peanuts (I know, it stinks). Instead, I have to have sunflower-seed butter. Sunflower butter doesn't taste very good with jam, so I add honey in it's place. Sometimes I'll add banana, too.

But enough about my lunch, it never likes to have the spotlight (Just to spite it, I think I'll make it the title...haha!!). I have just finished the most wonderful book (Granted, I've read it before, but that doesn't make it any less wonderful.) called Auralia's Colors. It has the BEST description that I have ever read. I think it is perfect, amazing, and awesome. I could go on and on about this book, but I won't. I'm going to go work on my mini-house.

Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts