I'm Home...

Ok, to start this all off, it feels so good to be home!!
Ahh man, I had no idea how much I missed this place! I mean, on vacation I know that we are going home soon, but with this, it just felt like it was so much longer. Now I'm safe, back in my bubble. :D

Also, I would like to just mention that this is my 50th post! It feels like I haven't been blogging for very long, but 50 posts is a lot!! Yay!

So, I can see all of you screaming at me, DETAILS, DETAILS!!
I shall comply.

Day 1.
We arrived at my Uncles house at 4:30ish. From there we went inside and talked for a half an hour. Then they finished packing, and we sat down to a dinner they had prepared for us. See, at my Uncles house everything is so proper and quiet. It was really awkward!! But soon after they left, I relaxed and was able to breath without looking over my shoulder to see if that was okay. We had a small dinner of chicken and lettuce (which they consider a large meal). I felt like I was a bird! I normally eat a lot more.
After that, we played with Ryker (the 1 and a half yr old), and Brooke (the 7 yr old) for a couple hours. They went to bed (they go to bed at 8:30), and we started watching Paul Blart: Mall Cop. For those of you who have never watched it, it is hilarious. Anyway, by the time we finished the movie, it was 11:00. Mom and Beth took the guest room, Ben took the pullout bed, and I took the floor. That night it was really cold, so I got up and piled a ton of pillows on myself. IT WAS SO COMFY!! After an hour of tossing and turning, I fell into a restless sleep. I actually dreamt that I was awake and couldn't sleep. Wait...was that a dream? I have no idea. Anywho, the sun went down, then here it comes back up for day two.

Day 2.
I got up really groggy and bluh, but soon I woke up after a laughing baby ran in front of me and threw a ball at my face. I grabbed the ball and played "fetch" with Ryker. :P I then chased him and tickled him and had a lot of fun. He was laughing and smiling. After that it was just playing with Brooke, Ryker, and cleaning. I actually don't remember that day very well, but it was a late night as well.

Day 3.
This is the day we came back. I woke up and the first thing I had to do was help with stripping the beds and putting the stuff away. I sat down to watch "Nanny McPhee" and was content. Until halfway through the movie, I was reminded that my Aunt and Uncle would be back in a half an hour, and I still had to shower! It was just a rush of trying to finish before they got home. Then all of a sudden, I heard voices above! Uh oh. They were early. I finished showering and got dressed. When I saw them, they just stared at me for a second then returned to their conversation with my mom and sister.
We got in the car after goodbyes and started to try to figure out the DVD thingamabober. See, we got a new car, and we have never had a DVD player before. So, it was an interesting experience.
Anywho, we got home after a...oh I don't know, 4 hour drive! Uhg, but now we have PIZZA!!! Yay!!
I gotta go, it's getting eaten up without me.

Toodlepip!

Comments

  1. Sounds like you had quite the adventure... sora. I love the feeling of coming home after a vacation, even a short one. :)

    HAPPY 50TH POST :D YOU'VE DONE IT, CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts