Doctors Visit

Wow, I'm sorry. I haven't posted in a while.

It has been hard with my cold, but since I've had a lot of spare time, I've gotten quite a bit of writing done!! Yay!!

Ummm, all I've been doing is reading, writing, or sleeping, so I don't have much to talk about. But I shall try.

So, today we went to the doctors office, I have this fear that I soon get over every single time. It's like this,

"As I walk into the room, my feet pounding against the floor like my heart is in my head, patients give me an amused glance as they thumb through magazines, knowing that I'll have to wait for hours until I get to be tortur...uh, I mean treated. The sun barely peaks through the closed blinds, reminding me of the silver shine of the needle that will soon be sucking my precious life liquid. But I must be brave, I tell myself, my teeth starting to ache from clamping them so tight. Then, I finally hear my name echoing across the large waiting room. My heart fills with dread, and I try to slow my breathing. I am greeted by a smiling nurse. She has probably been instructed to grin, to throw me off the scent, but I know better. The cotton swabs, tongue depressors, and strange liquids are going to come out sooner or later. Then a smiling doctor comes in and makes a joke. The tension is easing in my chest, and I am starting to smile. Ok, it's not so bad."

Yup, oh. And it turns out I might have Mono, see, I didn't test positive for Strep throat. But Mono is almost identical to Strep sometimes. All the symptoms are pretty much the same. Uhg.

Anywho, I have gotten really smooth playing "He's a Pirate." I'm happy about that.

But I gotta go,
Toodlepip

Comments

Popular Posts