Happy Days!!

Wuz up?

It is official, I am doing Speech. I'm not sure if I want to do Debate though. I just found out it costs money, so whatever I choose I have to be really committed to. I can't just be one foot in, one foot out kinda thing. I have to jump in head first, so I am going to go a couple more times before I make my decision about Debate. Though I really like Speech.

I'm sad. See, my Uncle had Colon Cancer and so it was really stressful and all that. Now everything is past and my Aunt and Uncle haven't been able to have any time together, alone, because they have kids.
So my mom volunteered to go up to their house to watch the kids. And we have to go with her because it's for 3 days and their house is in Oregon. So I will be absent for the weekend, darn. I was planning to have a crazy writing weekend, like, I would shut myself away in my room and I would have tea, soup and other essentials. I would NOT be disturbed and I WOULD get half of the book done!
Well, maybe not half, but close! Maybe not close to half...more like, a chapter. But none the less, I would get a lot of writing done.

Huh, Beth is making lunch, it looks like a chicken, olive, tomato concoction. I'm sure it will be scrumptious. And it smells really good, now I'm starving!

Oh! It looks like Saving Mr. Banks is in Crest Theater. For those of you who do not know what it is, I shall 'splain. It is a wonderful, Landmark Theater in Seattle that gets all the movies after they come out of regular theaters. And they are so much cheaper! So I hope I can go see that, wait a sec. Frozen will e coming to Crest in a week. OHMYGOSH!! I'll finally see it! Yes. Really excited now.
I will have to ask mum though, because I can't drive. That stinks.

Oh, speaking of driving. I don't want to start driving at 16. I mean, yes, that would be great. But at the same time, I don't want to have to go through the scary process of learning. I mean, I don't want to hit a car! But I also want to, (drive, not hit a car).

As you can see, the title has nothing to do with this post. The only thing happy days brings to mind. Is the Tv show. And I have never watched it.

Well, I havta go! Adios! Toodlepip, and so on, and so forth...

Comments

  1. If you hadn't mentioned having not seen Happy Days I would have been asking about it. :) It's a pretty cool show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has told me a lot about it...maybe I should watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)