Spring

Spring is here. The snow is melting (not that we had snow here for more than two days), and the birds are starting to come back. Singing their spring song, sometimes I like to close my eyes and imagine what it'll be like when Spring comes...Bees will buzz, Kids'll blow dandelion fuzz, and I'll be doin' whatever I do in Spring!!
Ahem, yes.

I have this weird love for Hawaiian music, like "He Mele No Lilo" from Lilo and Stitch. As well as "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" from Lilo and Stitch. I guess I wouldn't really call that one Hawaiian, but it does have a hawaiian feel to it. 

I just finished this book, "The Cay". It was really sad, but it was a good book. To anyone who likes reading...read it. The ending made me tear up, I may just be a book sobber. But I think it was really sad.
Ok, definition. 
Book Sobber: (1.)One who gets too attached to characters, (2.) One who cries about almost any death in books.

I've been listening to all the old Disney songs. I love them. There is a certain charm that some of the latest don't have. Don't get me wrong, I love the newest ones. But the old ones are just so...perfect. I love the old hand drawn ones as well. Like 101 Dalmatians. I forgot how awesome it was. I love it when Roger sings Cruella DeVille. It is so funny how he is trying to have her hear it. And how he stomps on the floor upstairs while pounding on the piano keys. It is pretty funny.  

Well, I have so fat listened to Vivaldi's Winter about...oh I don't know, 50 million times in a row? Sounds about right.
And I am sad right now. I just finished the Sherlock season One. And I am now back to waiting for Sherlock season Two. Uhg.

Update on Frozen: Not Seen

I love playing around with the colors and fonts, especially fonts that look like this, these are kinda weird, why do they even have a line through the letters? I have no idea...   

So I added a ton of new songs to the playlist, there's this one that I find pretty sad. It's called Here I Am, You kinda have to know the backstory of Spirit for it to be sad. There's a lot of songs from soundtracks. I really like the music from Brave. There's a lot of that on here.

Sorry, this is just me rambling...I do that a lot.
Toodlepip


Comments

  1. HERE I AM?!?! Why did I not think to ask if you'd seen Spirit? I love that movie and soundtrack! I adore that song! :D

    I also am a big fan of the music from Brave. Especially Noble Maiden Fair. And Learn Me Right, and Into The Open Air. And, and, and, ALL OF THEM!! :D

    Ohh, I've never heard To the Sky. I think I like it. Yes, I think it's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about Spirit. It is just a great movie! And the music to me has this...well, certain...spirit about it.

    I think that To the Sky has a fun feel.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)