Friday, February 14, 2014

Short Posts...

So, I finished the Grimms Fairy Tales. It was pretty awesome!

Today is the day folks...and the waiting is killing me!! It's 1:26, and they are coming at 2:30. My Aunt Cathy and Cousin Tristen, that is. Oh! And I just found found out my Grandma is coming too! Awesome!

Just to let you all know, I am probably not going to be able to post for the weekend. See, we hardly see my Aunt, Cousin and Grandma. And I will be spending every second I can with them. And I would like to say sorry for the short posts the past few days...
But you understand, right? I mean, I think you all know that life happens, and things pop up! Or nothing happens, and it's just a "meh" kind of day.

But the sun is still shining, the world is still spinning, and it's a great day to be alive. So, I don't have anything to complain about. Except short posts.

Oh, and it's Valentines day. Just thought I should mention that. We don't do a whole lot for Valentines day, just exchange cards and hugs. Yup, I am going to go.

Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)