Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sherlock

So I saw my first episode of Sherlock yesterday night. My dad fell asleep and I was just on the computer. Then, I heard a familiar voice. It was SHERLOCK!!! I was hooked from the first glimpse of the flickering screen...it became my life line for a blissful 90 minutes. I loved it.

Oh wow!! It's snowing right now, in the middle of the day. Oh, it just stopped. Well, that was kinda random.
It was teasing us all. Like, "Oh, I'm snowing!" then "Just kidding, haha! Look at how sad you all are!" Yep, that's what happened.
I really hope that it snows tonight. And that there is a huge blanket covering everything when we wake up.
Right now I'm listing to "Let It Go" from Frozen. So now I want it to snow all the more. If it did, I would go out and try to create and awesome ice palace. And I would live there forever, because "the cold never bothered me anyway".

Ok, you know how I said I was going to post my novel here. Well, I was thinking, some jerks might come along and say, "Wow! this is really good. I think I'll take this and call it my own!". I'm not saying that you will do this. But I would just rather be safe than sorry, I mean, I hope to publish this and I just really don't wanna risk it.

Anywho, I have to go make dinner. Yay! So, sorry this is so short.
Toodlepip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)