Grimm

Hi. Yesterday my sister and I went on a little date together. For Christmas, I gave her lunch and shopping with me.
We went to lunch, then she and I went shopping...erg. That is the one time I've actually gone shopping of my own free will. See, my sister is just so fun and funny, and I love hanging out with her. But we are complete opposites. She is all girly, likes makeup, shopping, and all that stuff. I, on the other hand, do not. At all.
But it's something she loves, and so I decided to bite my lip and go with her. It turned out to be really fun. She knew that I was kind of being tortured, and we laughed about it, and it was just...fun.

Well, I have read so many books these past couple days. It feels good. :D

I really wish that I could-OH! How silly of me to forget. I got (from the library) The Complete Works of Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm. Most people out there think that Disney just...disneyfied the fairy tales a little. But NO! They completely changed them from gruesome tales of blood, murder, and betrayal to a happy ending. It is amazing how different they really are. I don't know, but I kinda prefer the original fairy tales then the Disney fairy tales. I mean, yes, the Disney ones are sweet and fun to watch, but the originals...well, I don't know. I just like them better.

My brother got his driving permit today. That's a little scary to think of my brother driving. But he's really excited so I guess it's alright. I just went driving with my brother. Man alive, it was freaky.

Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Haha, I hope your brother is a good driver. ;) My dad said he could start teaching me to drive sometimes soon, although I wouldn't be able to get my permit until next Winter. Still, it's exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That's right!! You are gonna be able to drive soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's that weird? Like didn't I just turn twelve, my favorite number? Hmmm, maybe not... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts