Harry Potter

Hey ya'll!! Just wanna say that I'm sorry for the previous post about the kitten. It was late, and I have no idea what was going on in my mind. Now that I got that out of the way, how are you? I'm doing good.

Everybody is really sick (besides me), and today is a lay-low kinda day. But I'm going to probably write a lot as well. Oh! We just got 5 Harry Potter movies. I've never seen them before, and I've heard a ton of good things about them. I also want to read the books. But enough about books, I always talk about books, don't I. Well, I imagine that could get tiring for all ya'll.

Anywho, my feet feel like ice right now. I better go get socks.

And I'm back...we just started the second Harry Potter. So far, I like them.

I made this smoothie that was really good. It was made out of pineapple, strawberry, and chocolate protein powder. It was really good. And I had chicken nuggets for lunch.
Well, anyways. I'm really tired, and I'm going to go lay down. So, I better cut this post reeally short. Sorry all. See ya tomorrow.
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. We've never seen Harry Potter, they were always "weird" to us. I'm sorta interested, but they look dark, are they as dark as all the trailers make them? Cause I know you should never judge a movie by it's trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for the longest time we thought the same thing.That they looked dark and creepy. But if you've seen the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit then I think they're just fine. I liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so the first two are good. The third is kinda weird, and I'm watching the fourth one right now. So far it's...ok. A bit weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! So David Tennant is in the fourth Harry Potter...cool.

      Delete
  4. Really? That's cool! I've heard the Harry Potter books are good, and the first two movies are the best. Who knows, I may try them someday, when I don't have a million books to read like I do now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)