Dragon Fruit

So, I bought a couple songs!! I bought "Prophecy", and "Guardian of the Woods". So, a couple years ago my grandparents gave me a $25 iTunes gift card. I am still using it up, and I have $19 left.

Oh, and I found a new place for my tree house. Yay!! It is this really cool, old tree that has an abandoned tree house and rope swing. So, I'm going to keep the rope swing and tear down the tree house to rebuild it.

Um, last night I stayed up 'till midnight listing to my music, over and over again.

So, I have made some progress on the eighth chapter of my novel. For a while, I was kind of stuck and had to work on other parts of my novel, but I finally got past that point...

Wow, those are some short sentences! I don't really know what to say right now. All I have done today is be on Pinterest, edit my blog a bit, add some stuff to my writing, and eat pretzels...oh, and practice the piano. I mean, it is only 1:38 and I can still get plenty of stuff done today, but I just feel like I should have already done more. Well, since I don't know what to write, I guess I'll tell you about me and what kind of food I like. I LOVE chicken noodle soup. I like all fruit, but my favorite is the dragon fruit. Here's a picture:
                                                                             So, that's what a Dragon fruit looks like. It tastes like...watermelon mixed with kiwi. Most people would say "EWWW". But it's not ew, its really good...and that is my favorite fruit. 
My favorite vegetable is the green bean. Unfortunately, I am allergic to it, but once in a while I am allowed to have it, like on Thanksgiving or Christmas. My least favorite veggies are eggplant, zucchini, mushroom, asparagus...that's all I can think of.

So, I found all my favorite books at the library...I got all of them. Now I have been reading like crazy, I love reading.
And I am really running out of things to talk about. So, until tomorrow,
Toodlepip


Comments

  1. That's so awesome that you bought Prophecy and Guardians of the Woods! Someday I want to get like, every album by Adrian and Brunuh! :)

    I like your new blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I was pretty excited when I got them. :D

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)