5 Million Things

Hi!!
So...oh gosh. I just had 5 million things to talk about and write down. And now I got nothing.
I must remember! So, I'm going to go find a brick to throw at myself.

Umm, oh, that's right. I was going to complain.
So, one of my friends looked at what her Celtic animal was and she got a raven and a black horse. Well, I looked at what mine was...and I got a Boar, Butterfly, and a Goose. A goose, people!!!! Well, I guess that does fit. I am a silly goose!! Ooo, I could hear all of you groaning at that one.
And I guess I could be happy about the Bear. As long as I was a Black Bear. Then I could audition for Brave 2. Not that they're making one...but if they did then I could audition.

My tree is Ivy, so like, I won't go away. I'm a pest. You can't get rid of me...that fits.
My color is blue, which is my favorite color. I really do like blue...
My stone is Opal...hmm, its all shimmery and clearish. Um, I don't know how that would fit.

Anywho, I am a non-going away, blue and opal colored, large, black eyed goose. There we go.

So for the past few nights it's been rainy and windy. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain and wind, but when you are trying to sleep and the wind is pelting rain against your window, keeping you up, then I would like it to stop. But I bundled up in my sweatpants, huge sweatshirt and my fuzzy socks, and I drank homemade hot cocoa. What I do to make it is I put some cocoa, brown sugar, and powdered milk in my mug. Then pour in the hot water, stir, taste, and add more brown sugar/cocoa/milk as needed. It is so good. It isn't sickening sweet like some store bought hot chocolate. But it isn't really bitter, it's...*sigh*..perfect.

The other day I was talking to my mom and I said, "Wow, I still can't believe how fast time goes by..I mean, it's already February of 2013." Then I had to do a double take and realize that it wasn't 2013...it was 2014. I kind of started freaking out, I mean, what would you do if you woke up and found out it's a year later than you thought it was?
Anywho, after my panic attack stopped, and I came to grips with 2014...I kind of became sadder.

Its 2014, and I'm not famous...aww man, I was really hoping to be famous by now.

So, guess what I'm doing right now...that's right! I am drinking lemon tea, with a dash of honey! M-m-m. So good.

I'm really happy its sunny, then I can get working on my tree house. I told you right? I think so...hmm, I don't know if I did. Well anyway, I found a spot for my treehouse. Yep, so I'll work on it some more today.

I checked the library, I am 80 of 87 on the wait list for Docter Who. And I am 23 out of 35 on the wait list for Sherlock. So excited!!

I am really hungry, my sister just made chili. And I need to write...and drink more tea.
So, until next time.
Toodlepip

P.S. I have reached over 1000 views. I know for some of you it might not be a big deal and you reached it like *snaps fingers* that! But I am kind of excited. So I just wanted to say thanks for reading my blog peoples!!

Comments

Popular Posts