Saturday, January 25, 2014

Writing, Cheeseburgers, and PUPPIES!!!

Today is a writing day. I try to write every day but today is just...WRITING! Completely just writing. So far I have been writing since 11:15 and just now took a break for lunch. Hmm, I have had, like...8 cups of tea. I made a sign to put up on my door. It says:

WARNING: This zone is occupied by an addicted tea drinker and writer.
                                Knock at your own risk.

Yep, I have been writing a lot!! I had chicken noodle soup for lunch and I am drinking Lemon tea non-stop!
I don't know what else to say right now since all I've done is write. Um, well, hi all.

I recently found an old Veggie Tales CD and I have been listening to it. There is this one song that I didn't remember, it's a love song. I know what you're thinking. A love song? From Veggie Tales? Well, the lyrics are this. 
He said to her I'd like a cheeseburger,
And I might like a milkshake as well.
She said to him I can't give you either,
And he said isn't this Burger Bell.
She said yes it is but we're closed now, but we open tomorrow at ten.
He said I am extremely hungry, but I guess I can wait until then!!!!
Cause you're his cheeseburger, his yummy cheeseburger, he'll wait for you, oh, he'll wait for you....

I think you get the idea... :)
There's another one that has to be sung in a really loud, obnoxious voice.
Here it is:
Puppies, puppies, bouncy happy puppies.
Puppies, puppies, I loooove.
Puppies, puppies, they're never nasty or meeeean,
I'd give a home to all the lost puppies, if ever one day I were QUEEEEEENNNNN!!! Nice puppies.

Yep, really silly, but a lot of memory's in those lyrics. One time my sister and I were seeing who could sing those lyrics the most obnoxiously. It was fun.

Hmm, I had better go, I need to write more. You all can understand, can't you?
See ya tomorrow!!
Toodlepip 

P.S. Behold, I am smiling! :) :) :) :) :) 


3 comments:

  1. Wow you really like tea! I've never cared for it, it's like someone spilled a little bit of juice in your water. :/ But I haven't tried it in a while... maybe I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know what you mean. I had never really liked it before. Then my mom found this amazing stuff. It was an apple cranberry tea that tasted like apple cider but different. Then she also found this lemon tea that's really good. I normally just add honey and more lemon for a stronger taste. But yes, I really like tea now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEMON TEA ITH GOOD! I commend you.
    ALTHO, GOOD EARTH. Yeth, it's a tea. You would like it. Verry, ahem, earthy.
    Anywho, I have always liked tea.........................................................................................................................................................................................In case that wasn't obvious, or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)