Whack-a-mole

So, I was on a friends blog, and I saw that she put music on her blog. I thought it was a good idea and I am thinking about putting music to my blog. What do ya'll think? Should I?

So today hasn't been as productive as I would like. But this morning I got all my have-to stuff done before 12:00. That's pretty good for me. I normally get all my have-to stuff done around 1:00. And, (here's the shocker..) I GOT UP AT...(pause for effect)...8:00!! That is a huge deal! I normally get up around...9:00. It was a great feeling to be able to start on the day an hour earlier.

So, I found the perfect spot for my tree house. Now I just need to start getting materials. Like wood, and nails, and other stuff. Gosh, I hope it doesn't cost too much. Otherwise I might not be able to do it.

Wow, I really don't know what to say! This happens a lot to me doesn't it...yep, it does. Arrgg. I wish it didn't, then I could dazzle you all with my long, witty posts. But I can't.

I have rediscovered the world of Veggie Tales. Some of you out there might shake your head and say, "She is too old for Veggie Tales, she needs to grow up." Well, to you I say HA!! And no. I will not be "too old" for Veggie Tales. I may grow old, but I will never grow up. I mean, what's the fun in that?

Can you imagine if we all were just mature and prim and proper? Nobody would have fun. Unless we played a splendid game of croquet. Which then I would start a game of people whack-a-mole. So I would be the only one having fun. That sounds like a good idea. Ok, everybody! Listen up! Become extremely stiff and proper!! And then host a garden party with me invited...(hehe, they have no idea..hehe).
That is my plan of world domination! Sort of, wait a sec. How would that work? (Muttermuttermutter, if I put that muttermuttermutter). Hmm, never mind. I will not be taking over the world. Sorry for the false alarm.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......why was that so fun to do? I don't know...but I shall do it again! I can just hear the people screaming through the screen, "NOOO!! Not again!" I guess I won't.
But I really don't have anything better to do. Actully, yes I do. I can actully type instead of just pressing the o button over and over. Yes, so I am typing...about nothing.
I should probably go,
Toodlepip



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts