Monday, January 6, 2014

TWICE!!

So, I am posting twice in one day. I am just really in the mood to post.

Hi, how ya doin'? I'm doing great!! I am making dinner right now.  It is a chicken curry Mexican dish.
 It's a new dish so I'm not sure how it will turn out. Uhg, the pan is taking FOREVER to heat up.

My sister made these gooey chocolate chip cookies. And they are actually pretty healthy, well, not really healthy. But less bad stuff, they are AMAZING!!! She is such a great baker, there was this one time that  she made these pumpkin caramel cookies with caramel  frosting. Oh my goodness, they were delicious!

In case you can't tell, I have a major sweet tooth! My favorite foods are, Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corn, and Syrup! If you didn't get that then you need to go and get yourself a decent childhood. Because every child HAS to watch Elf at LEAST once.

It's pretty weird, I love sweets, but my favorite food is a fruit. Dragon-fruit to be exact. It taste's like a mix of watermelon and grape. IT IS SOOO GOOD!! And the outside looks like dragon fire. The inside is purple with little black seeds.

I found a ton of free, full movies on Youtube, so today is a really good day. Then again, even if I didn't find them it would still be a good day. I have just been so happy lately.

For Christmas I got these really warm, fuzzy socks that are a cross with slippers. So they are Slocks. =)
Since I am wearing them right now my feet are all warm and comfortable...I love these socks!

It's dark outside now. I love just looking at the stars, especially when it's raining. It is SOO rare that it is raining AND a clear night. I don't know how it happens, but it is amazing. It feels like the sky is falling almost.
I wish that tonight was one of those nights.

Have you ever had those dreams where you can fly? I just had one of those dreams the other night. Oh man, it was sunset and golden Merlin falcons were flying with me. Those are my favorite birds, they are amazing.
My other favorite are Gyrfalcons. They are both so...majestic.

I also love snow leopards and white tigers. I don't know why, but I have always been drawn to the big cats. I wish I could have one...that wouldn't hurt me, kill me, or maim me. Yes, I think I would love that!

Ooo, I also want a dragon. That would be pretty cool. To have your own Dragon. Except I think you would need a license or something like that.

Anywho, I think that I'm gonna go do some writing.

Toodlepip






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)