Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Peanut Butter Cookies!

So, yesterday rained pretty hard.  It was glorious, just standing in the gusts of wind and the pelting rain. I love the rain, and the fog.

I am really excited!! Why you ask? That is a great question. My sister just made some coconut yummy cookies. They are gluten free, and sugar free. So that makes them guilt free! And they are so good!! I hope she makes more soon. Actually, hmm, I've been thinking (a dangerous notion), I know. The wheels in my head have been turning, I should make those cookies my self!! Haha!!! I shall rule the world with cookies!!

So, I have officially become a Whovian! Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. 
 Even though I have only seen one episode, it was awesome!! I really can't wait to get the entire thing!

I also checked out Sherlock, so pretty soon I shall be a...what would you call it? A Sherlockian? That doesn't sound right. So I guess I'll just stick with, part of the Sherlock fandom. 

I am really excited, I just found a long lost series that I absolutely love! But I haven't read them in a long time, (I couldn't remember the name of them before) so they might not be as good as I remember...
I hope they're still that good.

So my mom has been trying to get us to eat healthier. My sister has decided to go off sugar completely. My sister is just eating cucumber, cucumber isn't that bad, but when you have it non-stop it can get old.
So my favorite nut used to be the peanut, but then I found out I was allergic to peanuts. You can't imagine my devastation!! No more trail-mix with peanuts. No more peanut butter. No more peanut butter COOKIES!! But just between you and me, whenever my brother makes peanut butter cookies...I have one or two. Yes, I know, shame on me. Don't judge, I'm desperate!!

Today I went out to my perfect tree house spot and found it...ruined. A rotten tree fell on it and now it's ruined. The log is HUGE and I can't move it. So, back to looking...again. The first time I started looking and found the perfect spot it was out of the range that the owners let us go around on. So I couldn't start building there. And now a log falls on the perfect spot. Well, I guess I will be scouring the woods again.

Ooo, pizza tonight!! I love my moms pizza. She makes her own crust and adds these grains, it ends up being very thick and hearty and filling. Mmmm, I can taste it already...
I can't wait for dinner now.

Do you guys know how hard it is to get all these ages right? So in the book I'm writing all these people are related. So I can't just do a random age...I have to make sure that the time line makes sense and everybody's back-stories are just right to involve each person. It is pretty tedious. But really fun, it is so cool gauging each persons accurate ages.

Yep, and that about does it for today folks!
Until tomorrow!!

Toodlepip
Dree yer an wier (that means Face Your Destiny in Gaelic, I love Gaelic!!) 
 



5 comments:

  1. Oh no, so sorry about your perfect tree house spot. That's a bummer, but I'm sure you'll find another spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the song Prophecy is amazing! I love it! Who's it by, Adrian zon Zeigler?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes it is! I found it as a recommended after listing to Fear no Darkness on Youtube.

      Delete
  3. You gluten free? So am I! And partly dairy-free. Yeah, I get hives from butter and pure milk. :/ Did your sister use honey or agave nectar for the cookies? Or maybe stevia? They sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)