Hi...

SOMEBODY COMMENTED ON MY FISHIES!!!!!! Sorry, I'm getting attached to them, I should stop talking about them.

Um, so I got the new charger. Then I found my old one, just like I said would happen. So I'm going to see if I can take the new one back. It was $15 dollars. I don't want to just spend that kind of money and not try to get it back. :)

So, I STILL have not seen Frozen. Just thought I'd give you guys an update.

What's going on with my life?? Um, it's kinda slow right now.
So, I am just going to start rambling. 
Hi, mynameisBob, notreallybutsinceIamramblingitis, sosallysoldseashellsbytheseashore,andpeterthepiperpickedapeckofpickledpeppers.
If you understood that then you, my friend, have a wonderful mind. Even though every-one probably understood that.

Anywho, I hope that we are able to go back to this beach. It was in Canada I think so we might be able to go on a weekend trip there. Ooo, that would be really fun.

Well, once again I have nothing to say...

I'm about to go play chess with my brother...even though he always wins. I still like playing with him though. Even though he always wins, (you can tell I'm not bothered by this, not one bit.).

I really do have to go...again.
Signing off, (and since you seem to need the Toodlepip, Alina...here it is. :)
Toodlepip





Comments

  1. Toodlepip is a tradition now, it must always be there! ;)

    I'm bad at chess too... like really bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is one of the founding fathers of this blog!

    I'm sure you're better than you think...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)

Popular Posts