FISHIES!!!

So, I had a little free time last night, and I made up a back story for my fishies...here it is, (I really like it).

Red Fish: Larry (Goldie's Husband and Larry Jr.'s Dad)
Blue Fish: Kira (She's an Orphan...)
Green Fish: Lola (Diana's Mother)
Yellow Fish: Goldie (Larry's Wife, and Larry Jr.'s Mother.)
Orange Fish: Diana (She's Lola's daughter)
White Fish: Moby (He speaks whale, Hehe, see what I did there?)
Black Fish: Harley (He was in a Hawaiian Fish Gang once..that's how he got a scar across his left eye.)
Red Fish: Larry Jr. (I think you know what's what with him.)

So there it is...my fish story. :)
Hmm, I might start a comic about them...nah. I don't have the time. I am trying to juggle all my novels, learning the piano, and a whole bunch of other stuff.

It's such a pretty day!! The sky is blue, the birds are singing, and the grass is green and lush (because my brother has not yet mowed it...he needs to do that).

I am about to go on a walk with my sister. We are walking up to Walmart to buy a new charger for my Ipod. It's $15 bucks, and I wish that I didn't have to buy it. But without it, my Ipod is useless.
See, a couple weeks ago, I lost my charger and have been searching for it frantically. Just as soon as I buy a new charger, I'll find my old one. But if I don't buy a new one, then I will never find it. It's a lose/lose situation. My birthday isn't close, and Christmas isn't close...so I have to buy it myself.

Anywho, I do really need to go. Beth is telling me she'll leave without me if I don't hurry up. I have been on here a while, doing other stuff too. So, I am very sad to say,
Toodlepip (And just for you Alina :) )
Toodlepip

Comments

  1. Thank ye for the toodlepip lassy! ;)

    Hawaiian Fish gang. That made my day right there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was the lawn. Made my night. Weeellll, actually it's considered morning, but most normal people sleep at this hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Ro. Lets face it. You aren't normal! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)