Saturday, January 25, 2014

Congrats!!

I am really excited!! Why you ask? Well, nothing monumental happened to me today. But I just wanted to celebrate a 50th post!! See, a friend of mine blogs too. And today she reached her 50th post. So I just wanted to say:

Congratulations!!!! 

You have passed a crucial point in the development of your bloghood. Kneel. I dub thee Lady Knight of the Blogspot realm. You may rise great pioneer. We thank you for um...reaching 50 posts. I have composed a song for this occasion,

Just keep posting,
just keep posting, posting, posting.
What do we do? We poooost.
La-hahaha-la-aaaaaaa.

And there we have it. The end of my celebratory post.
And may you see your 100th.
All the best wishes.
Me 

2 comments:

  1. Thank ye mistress for the king honor of the title Lady Knight of the Blogspt Real. I shall now go and wait till tomorrow so I can make my 51 post. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. It's lonely here in my little cave. (I need friends)