A Full Bookshelf

Have I ever mentioned I love Gaelic? I don't think I have. Well, I do.

Anywho, so, I am really excited. I got up at 8:00 AGAIN!!! I hope this becomes a pattern. I really do like waking up early. But I also like my bed. My bed is so comfy and warm, and it has the best pillows and blankets and...*yawn*. Great, now I'm sleepy.

I share a room with my sister, and we have bunk bed, since I am the youngest I got the top. I put up a bunch of glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. So now at night, I can see everything pretty clearly because of the light from the stars. I am also getting googly eyes to put on everything.

I don't know why googly eyes are so fun...OH!! How could I almost forget to not forget? I have just ordered a couple books that I love. Ok, so the first one that I have ordered is, (drumroll please) The Mark of Athena!! It is the 3rd book in the Heroes of Olympus series. I already have the first 2. I am also getting the last 2 books in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. See, I already have the first 3. I am slowly accumulating more and more books. I've almost filled my bookshelf already. Pretty soon I'll have my own personal library!! Like this one!

                                                                            Every wall just FILLED with my favorite books and topics...and old books too. I love the smell of old books!! As well as a section with blank books that you can fall into and go to any world.  That would be so awesome!! 

Now I really want to go the library and get more books. I have no books to read right now, and I am starting to go into withdrawal!! 

My mom makes the best bean soup. She adds these little grain thingies that are like noodles...but not. She has to be some kind of soup expert. Hmm, she's always a little vague as to what she went to college for. I bet she went to college for soup making skills!! Yes, that has to be it.

I have so many piano projects that I have not finished. After I'm done with He's a Pirate I should finish them.
Lets see, I haven't completed Counting Stars. Or A Thousand Years...hmm, maybe I should that! :P
So I am off to work on He's a Pirate!!
Toodlepip

Comments